WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING RATES?
- Crep Protect Malaysia reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promo, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promo, the decision of Crep Protect Malaysia shall be final.
- West Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia): Start from RM8.00 & above. Shipping is free for orders over RM120.00.
- East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak): Start from RM15.00 & above.
- W.P. Labuan: Start from RM13.00 & above. Shipping is free for orders over RM120.00.
International Shipping - At the moment, we only accept orders for delivery within Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia & Brunei:-
- Singapore: Start from RM22.00 & above.
- Thailand: Start from RM55.00 & above.
- Indonesia: Start from RM60.00 & above.
- Brunei: Start from RM105.00 & above.
WHEN CAN I RECEIVE THE ITEM I ORDERED?
All orders are delivered through our designated courier service provider. All orders take 1-2 working days to process before delivery takes place. We aim to deliver all orders within 7 working days. However, we are not able to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
You can locate your tracking number from the delivery confirmation email or by logging into your account. Please allow a few hours before checking the status of your order. It may not be immediately available after you receive the delivery confirmation email.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY ORDER/PARCEL IF I AM NOT HOME?
All parcels will require signature upon delivery. If you are not home to receive your parcel, a notification card will be dropped in your mailbox or attached at your door for instruction on how to retrieve your parcel.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE?
If you have not seen a delivery status update of your order after 7 days, please contact us for further assistance.
DUTIES & TAXES
Duties and taxes are not included in the price of the item on the product page and at checkout, your order will be shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and may incur duties, fees and import taxes upon delivery. This charge is ultimately determined by your local customs authority. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, please consult your local customs office.